Pages

Tuesday 3 January 2012

First business OOTD of 2012

Well, the first day back has been and gone. And those of you who follow me (@Kathroooon) on twitter will know that I like my job... a little too much at times, granted, but still, I have a passion for the work I do, and the people I work with (most of the time).

So wanting to start this business year (US company, UK offices) as I meant to go on, I opted for my own reading of the dress code. Regular readers of my blog will know a few of the items I'm wearing today:

Cankle alert!


Yes, those shoes, that skirt, and a smart V neck green top from Sainsburys about 4 years ago.

I am in love this with skirt, but out of fairness to the other clothes in my wardrobe, I'm going to give it a little rest for now.

All in all, this outfit set the mood for today, and I felt prepared and ready for the day ahead of me.

I was training all day (read: on my feet all day), and the shoes only started to burn a little from about 4pm onwards - I will try them with the insoles Viva La Diva sent with the item for when I next have a foot heavy day ahead of me!

Much love my lovelies,

K x


3 comments:

  1. That green top is a beautiful colour on you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The shoes are lovely, this is a very pretty outfit on you. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies - it is a vibrant green, whereas the photo has it as a teal colour - weird.

    Tracy, the shoes are amazing - my Mam didn't think I should wear them today, due to the rain, but no damage seen to the material, so not a real 'suade' - a bonus in my eyes!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete