Pages

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Shrugs in stripes

I love it when the post office brings me pretty deliveries! And when this latest delivery arrived, I was giddy! COLOURS! SO MANY COLOURS!

But then I was debating how to show my delivery to the best advantage! Other than 9 photos with the same dress (only fair) or one featured each week for 9 weeks - not a bad idea actually... - but I'm too excited to share this with you! 

The lovely team at Excite Clothing had noticed I was a little obsessed keen on their range of shrugs, averaging buying one a month! 

I first featured them here, and most of the outfits I tweet seem to feature them in some fashion or other! The folks at Excite asked me if I wanted to review their range, I was not expecting the complete set to arrive on my door!! 



Look at them all! So bright and pretty on my Primark bed spread! 


These at the short sleeve shrugs in white, chocolate, cerise and peach. I already have them in cobalt, red, black and purple, and wear them almost every other day!


And these are the long sleeve shrugs that they kindly sent over. In white, black, cobalt, red, cerise and peach. I love these! It will greatly help my wardrobe transition over to A/W.

I then had to ponder on how to store them - either another extra coat hangers in my wardrobe, or I reclaim a draw from somewhere. I do find though that if something is out of sight, it is out of mind, and easy to forget, however much of a wardrobe-God-send they might be!


TA-DAR!!!!!! I have my winter long sleeve shrugs in the bottom, with the short sleeves easily accessible! 

It now sits on my desk top ready to be grabbed at the last minute as I head out the door (or grab my phone for the photo shot, before I walk out the door!!)

Be warned, you will be seeing a lot of these in the coming weeks and months, and I bet you'll be buying some yourself! I got all mine in 20-22, and it's a perfect fit across my back / arms:


There are some dresses which require a quick pinning with a badge or brooch. 

Other than that, they sit wonderfully on me:



They can be found here: http://www.exciteclothing.com/long-sleeved-bolero-shrug.html and honestly? I'm not sure where my wardrobe would be without them!

These shrugs were gifted to me, but all views and opinions are my very own and I have not been paid to promote it favourably.

Much love my lovelies, 

K x

No comments:

Post a Comment